- On 11 April, 2022
Sri Lanka Remains Safe and Open for International Tourists….
1.There is no interruption to tourists movements and their security has been ensured.
2. International Tourists are able to travel freely throughout the island despite any precautionary curfews that may be imposed, time to time.
3. All tourist destinations are remain open for the international tourists.
- Dalada Maligawa( Temple of the Tooth Relic) in Kandy
- Cultural sites which come under the Centaral Cultural Fund such as Sigiriya, Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa etc
- Botanical Gardens
- Wildlife Parks which comes under the Department of Wildlife Conservation namely Yala, Minneriya, Kaudulla, Udawalawe etc.
We welcome international travelers to visit our paradise island.
Ministry of Tourism of Sri Lanka