Holders of diplomatic or official passports visiting Sri Lanka for official purposes have to apply for visa at the Embassy.
If the length of stay in Sri Lanka is less than 90 days, diplomatic and official passport holders must apply for a short-term Diplomatic or Official Visa.
- Diplomatic Visa Application Form
- Note Verbale/Diplomatic Note from the Ministry of Foregin Affairs, Nepal, relevant Embassy or International Organization
- Two passport-size photographs
- Passport (the validity of the passport must be at least six months beyond the date of entry into Sri Lanka).
Long-term Diplomatic or Official Visa
Holders of diplomatic or official passports traveling to Sri Lanka on long-term assignments in their relevant diplomatic mission in Sri Lanka must apply for a long-term Diplomatic or Official Visa, as relevant.
- Application for Entry Visa ‘Form B’ (Entry Visa Application Form)
- Application for Entry Visa for employment/assignment at diplomatic missions (Annexure I)
- A Diplomatic note from the Ministry of Foregin Affairs, Nepal, relevant Embassy or International Organization (Annexure II)
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Passport – The validity of the passport must be at least six months beyond the date of entry in to Sri Lanka.
Download Diplomatic Visa Application Form